A bad purchase experience

hannaiv's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“A bad purchase experience”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by hannaiv (1 review written)

I am a customer of asos for almost a year I had no problems with them in the past but as some mentioned under me something changed in around January, I ordered from them twice already, Total 4 pair of shoes - all came the wrong sizes!
Their measurements table list do not match what's coming.
I ordered a US - 11 and that said to be in the chart EU - 41 yet the shoes came twice the wrong size EU - 43.
I do not know who works in the shoe department But someone is not doing his job right or do not bother to look at the table converting measurements.
Twice I had to send back the shoes that cost me a lot of money to send from Israel to the uk and also waiting more than a month for the refund.
Very disappointed customer

• Goods purchased & cost

• Up to a week late

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to hannaiv's Review

Written on: 29/04/2014

So sorry to hear this! It is quite difficult with shoe sizing as it depends where the shoe is originally from as to what the conversion sizes will be E.G. if the shoe originates from the US it will be sized differently to one that originates in the UK.
We'd like to take a look into this for you to prevent another mix up and to make sure that the shoes are labeled ok. If you can pop a private message over to us on our Facebook page with a copy of this message then we'll get on the case and see what we can do. Sorry for the mix up, can't wait to hear from you. ASOS Jennie

asos.com