AWEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE - REFRAIN FROM ORDERING

natcat95's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“AWEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE - REFRAIN FROM ORDERING”

Written on: 17/04/2014 by natcat95 (1 review written)

Highly recommend ordering elsewhere if you are ordering from Canada. Not only did I have to pay $100 in customs, but the sizing of the items that I ordered (all in the same size) were all grossly different. I had to send back the majority of the clothes for being too large or too small. I also did not receive part of my order, but received random items instead. Not only do I have to send back majority of my order, but I have to pay shipping, which they kindly reimburse, however I am still out $100 in customs that I will not get back. Customer service refuses to do anything for me. I made the purchases hoping I would get them in time for my trip to Mexico coming up next week, but after waiting 3 weeks for my items to arrive, the sizes are erratic and I have not received the items ordered. Absolutely ridiculous and I will never order from this company again. I order clothing online all the time, and I also order purses, make-up, shoes, and much more from other sites. I have never dealt with such awful customer service. IF YOUR SENDING ITEMS THAT ARE GOING TO TAKE A MONTH TO ARRIVE OVERSEAS, LETS TRY AND GET THEM RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!!

I'd like to mention as well, one of the items I did not order, I actually really liked.. and I sent and email explaining my situation (how I wanted the items for my trip).. I asked if they could simply charge me for the skirt they had accidentally sent me so that I could keep it. They refused, with absolutely no apology or other possible courses of action.

Very displeased FORMER customer.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Up to a week late

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to natcat95's Review

Written on: 29/04/2014

Hey, thanks for your post and we're so sorry to hear about the experience you've had with us. This definitely isn't what we like to hear and we'd like to take a proper look into this for you and see what's happened. If you can pop a Private Message over to us on our Facebook page then we'll get on the case and see what we can do. We'd really like to restore some of your ASOS faith so hope to hear from you soon. ASOS Jennie

asos.com