Always a great experience!

GunnarGonzalez412's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Always a great experience!”

Written on: 10/04/2014 by GunnarGonzalez412 (1 review written)

Wow, I'm stunned to see the amount of people complaining about Asos! I have been a customer since 2012 and placed almost 20 orders in that time and NOT ONCE have I had an issue.

Perfect sizing each time and I've never had to return anything. Items are all high quality and awesome value for money. Deliveries are always on time for me and I'm always excited to open my packages!

It's a shame not everyone is as happy with the site as I am. I ALWAYS recommend Asos and they're all pretty satisfied with service and with items. My sister had to return a dress which was a poor fit, but the process was quite easy and she hardly found it a hassle.

10/10 site, love it! I will continue to shop on Asos :)

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2014

Hey, thank you so much for posting this lovely feedback. It's truly great to hear that you've been satisfied with all of your orders, and I hope you continue to shop with us for many years to come. ASOS David

Sweety.fernandes's Comment

Written on: 16/04/2014

Never ever had a problem with asos :) I have ordered Somany times and has never been disappointed , I love asos, always hav found what I'm looking for :) great customer service! All I can say is thank you and please continue the good work x 5 stars from me

Libmum43's Comment

Written on: 21/04/2014

Wait till you have to wait a month or so for your order! I wonder then will you be so gushing. Rubbish service from a rubbish company

asos.com