Very disappointed

Bauerzv1983's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Very disappointed ”

Written on: 04/03/2014 by Bauerzv1983 (1 review written)

I have been a customer of asos for a few years without any problems personally. About 6 months ago, my sister ordered a dress in size 6 but a size 12 was delivered instead (the label said 6 but the tag on the dress said 12). Asos refunded and we assumed this would be a one off.
I ordered a pair of jeans in an xs and an xl was delivered (again the label said xs). I sent the item back and also emailed asos as instructed on the return sheet. Asos say that they reply within 4-5 hours. It has been 6 days without a reply. I sent another complaint via their website. It has been 24 hours without a reply. I am very disappointed not only with the delivery fault but also the fact that asos have not bothered to reply. I feel it is such a shame that the customer service team is so rude because asos has good variety of clothes and free delivery is always on time.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

Hey Bauerzv1983, I'm so sorry to hear you and your sister received the wrong items, this def isn't what we like to hear. I'm also sorry to hear you've not received a reply to your email about this. Please can you ping over a message to me on Facebook or Twitter (@ASOS_HeretoHelp) with your order number so I can take a closer look in to this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon,

ASOS Char