Worst internet shopping site i have ever used! NEVER AGAIN!!

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Worst internet shopping site i have ever used! NEVER...”

Written on: 27/02/2014

Ordered a gift voucher for a present for someone. Had no confirmation email so waited until the end of the day for it. Rang customer services, after spending ages looking for a contact number. Was told it would be re-issued in 15 minutes. Waited another day, still no sign even though the money had been taken out of my account. Anyway, a week later and after 5 phone calls and 2 emails, i still have nothing and i am told different stories each time, that its takes 15 minutes to re-issue it, antoher says 24 hours, another says 48 hours and another says 5 hours! After all these phone calls of a 20 minute waiting time on each i finally rang AGAIN to just cancel it to be told this will even take anotther day!! Total disgrace!!! I will NEVER EVER EVER use this site again. I have had to go and buy another gift now somewhere else and be out more money while ASOS have my money sitting in their account and i have nothing to show for it! If this is how long it takes to get a gift vocher to your email, i dread to think how long it would take for an item to be delivered to my house!!

• gift voucher

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

Hey,

I'm so sorry to hear about this, this is def not the kind of service we like to provide here at ASOS. Gift vouchers usually reach the recipients email address within 48 hours. If you'd like to drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter (@ASOS_HeretoHelp) I'd be more than happy to take a closer look in to this for you?

All the best,