utterly useless

pinkfx's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“utterly useless”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by pinkfx (1 review written)

Originally ordered four items, received confirmation for those items, then got told one of those items wasn't in stock. OK.. ASOS informed to reorder.. did just that and found the item was in stock.. OK. ordered again, then cancelled the order due to incorrect delivery.. then ordered the exact items again and one of the items wasn't in stock.. OK.. they refunded me for that item, I received two emails saying that my orders have been dispatched.. I contacted them, they ensured me that they would contact the delivery company to return the cancelled order before it reaches me.. Now, I've received two packages, one containing the three items and the other containing the four items.. they have asked me to return this extra package? this is a waste of my time! useless..

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to pinkfx's Review

Written on: 18/02/2014

Hey, I'm truly sorry to hear what's happened with your recent orders with us - talk about a rigamarole! I'd really like it if you got back in touch with us so we can make it up to you. Please feel free to contact us via our help and contact page, or Facebook/Twitter sites and quote the 'review centre'. Thanks ASOS David

Written on: 20/02/2014

This is a classic response from ASOS: Hey Damian, I'm not sure I understand what your query is - have you got a problem with one of your orders? ASOS Jess.

Asos.com's reply to Pinkfx's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2014

Oh, I'm sorry about this.

Could you send us over another message, if you include these messages (if you take some screenshots) and the order numbers fo your parcels - we'll be able to get everything sorted.

Pinky promise!

ASOS Kym

Written on: 21/02/2014

Provided screenshots of this and both order numbers.. I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of imbeciles that aren't able to liaise with one another, you're now wasting my time: HI, You've provided two different order numbers here. If you could let me know, through here, what the issue was with your orders, and how I can help you, we can move forward and get this sorted for you. ASOS

Written on: 21/02/2014

As requested, sent both order numbers and screenshots and received another clueless response. I'll be taking my business elsewhere in the future, clearly ASOS customer care team aren't able to liaise with one another..... HI, You've provided two different order numbers here. If you could let me know, through here, what the issue was with your orders, and how I can help you, we can move forward and get this sorted for you. ASOS.

Asos.com's reply to Pinkfx's Comment

Written on: 26/02/2014

So sorry about this. Can you pop your order number over here for us and we'll pick your message up? Can you also let us know if you contact on FB or Twitter and either your Twitter handle or whether your FB name is the same as on your order? We'd love to get this sorted for you so as soon as this is confirmed we'll get on the case. ASOS Jennie

Written on: 26/02/2014

Are you asking me because you genuinely want to prove to me that ASOS customer service isn't what I've experienced, and in fact I'm having a bad dream? I doubt very much you're going to be able to 'sort' this out for me. I suggest you start liaising with your colleagues, maybe ask the question: As anybody dealt with a customer sending screenshots of some review website via Facebook. What a fantastic start; I’ve done part of your job for you. Then ask, did this person send you two order numbers annnnnnnnd.. did he have the same name on both his orders and Facebook? Honestly.. Maybe I should do your job for you.

asos.com