Nice products HORRIBLE website & service

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Nice products HORRIBLE website and service”

Written on: 08/02/2014

The worst. My order was placed three separate times because do a glitch in their site. I emailed this with no response. No ownership on their part at all. I will. It order again.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 10/02/2014

Hey,

I'm really sorry that you feel we weren't able to take ownership and help you on this occasion.

We're afraid that some tech updates over run, this meant that some of our system either didn't work at all or were taking longer than usual.

We tried our best to help in any queries as quickly we could, and to let all customers know about the issues with messages in our Help pages.

If there is anything you'd still like to discuss with us, we'll be more than happy to help.

You can chat with us on Twitter at @ASOS_HeretoHelp or on Facebook on our ASOS page, or if you prefer email then please use the 'Ask a Question' button on our Help pages.

ASOS Kym

Bjb904's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2014

Hi Kym,
This is still an issue as I'm unable to order because I have spaces between my zipcode that's automatically popping up. This is frustrating, because I've reached out via email and on facebook and there has yet to be a response.

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2014

Hey Bjb904, the space in between your zip code should not affect delivery in anyway. As this is amended when the address label is printed. We can take a look into why your orders are failing for you if you drop us a Facebook message or Tweet us at @ASOS_HeretoHelp. ASOS Chantelle

asos.com