Terrible customer service

RachelMarie85's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Terrible customer service”

Written on: 28/01/2014 by RachelMarie85 (1 review written)

So much hassle just to get a refund for some clothing that was returned. Never got a confirmation email so waited over two weeks and had to chase them. Customer service claimed to have emailed me which they did not. Fobbed off by a few different customer service representatives. Every time was told that refund was being processed or had already been processed, but no refund. Had to contact them again to chase up and was told it hadn't yet been processed so would be in my account within 10 days.

One month later still have NOT received a refund which I was promised when they had a "look" on the system that it had been processed a week ago. I wrote giving feedback and requested a call back, which they ignored and wrote me another bog standard email about how the refund would DEFINITELY be in my bank account in the next 5 days.

Absolutely appalled!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to RachelMarie85's Review

Written on: 31/01/2014

Hey Rachel, So sorry to hear this. So i can get to the bottom of this for you can you please send a message over facebook with your order details and we can check out your order and see what's gone wrong. ASOS Laura

asos.com