Terrible

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Terrible”

Written on: 24/01/2014

I ordered a £229 well known designer watch from ASOS and it was sent without the care and warranty booklet. After numerous emails they refused to send this so had to buy elsewhere. Be wary when purchasing larger priced items from them.

• £229.00

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2014

So sorry to hear this! So we can take a closer look into this for you, please pop us over a quick tweet on @ASOS_Heretohelp or send us over a private message with your full query and ASOS order number and email address through on our ASOS Facebook page. Thanks, ASOS Gabby

Clairek0001's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2014

You have looked into this already I emailed numerous times and was told it was not possible to send this. I returned the item and to make your service even worse was emailed to say my returns note was not in the parcel which is an absolute lie. I went elsewhere to a reputable company and received the care and warranty booklet all correctly stamped by them so I'm sure my two year guarantee is valid. I also reported you to the watch designer themselves as I'm sure they would not like to know how you treat your customers in the hope that they consider this when using you as an authorised retailer for their products in future.

Pinkfx's Comment