Returns are so slow!

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Returns are so slow!”

Written on: 16/01/2014

My delivery was quick, came within 3 days or ordering and one of these days was Boxing Day! However when my items came I didn't like a few things I ordered, so sent them back! I returned them via they're free returns service on 31st Decemer! This was 2 and a half weeks ago now, and I haven't heard a thing! Customer services are no help what so ever, just fob you off with the same line of 'were really busy at the moment' won't tell me if they have even received my return back yet! Well, you have my money for items I do not have on me anymore so I suggest you get a move on with refunding me! So annoyed and frustrated! Same thing has also happened with BooHoo, another company I would never use again or recommend to anyone!!!!! I'm over £60 down with nothing to show for it thanks to these 2 companies! First and last time I used both of them!!! Hurry up the pair of you and sort my refunds out!

If anyone has has experiences like this, please let me know!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2014

Oh no! I understand how you feel but I can assure you that we are not trying to fob you off. During peak season (Christmas etc.) returns volumes increase – this is what can cause the delays. Returns can take up to 10 working days to be processed but at busy times we may ask that you wait a few extra days. As long as you have your proof of postage you will receive a refund so don’t need to worry.

If the 10 days has passed and you have the proof of postage simply drop this to us in a Facebook Private message or via a Twitter Direct message. Once we've received the details we can look into this further.

I'm sorry for the delays and any frustration but we will get this resolved for you. ASOS Donna

asos.com