Five Purchases & One Return, No Problem!

tbern's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Five Purchases & One Return, No Problem!”

Written on: 14/01/2014 by tbern (1 review written)

I was a first time buyer at ASOS and purchased 3 items (2 shipments) before the holiday's and 2 more items (2 shipments) after the holiday's. Everything came in on time...ASOS kept me updated via e-mail on shipment status, including possible delays due to weather (came on-time still). The items are wonderful! We ordered bigger to be safe and so glad we did for the fitted items...only the waist had to be altered. Returned one item (didn't work for my daughters body type)and they again kept me posted via e-mail on the status (this does take about 2 weeks for refund, including shipping time.) My following 2 orders were the same experience...only complaint was some red markings on the collar of the white lace dress, however it was the last one, bought it big and am having it altered to fit because there's nothing out there like it! I'm sure I can get the spots out. Bottom line, GREAT experience...nothing like other reviews AT ALL! Will definitely continue to purchase from here. Live in the US-Texas (FYI). I believe we only pay duty fee's if order is over several thousands of dollars and I remember reading this on the web site. They can be pricey for some of the basic items...check sales...however, well worth it for those hard to find, very fashion forward, different items! I gave them 4 out of 5 stars, only loosing a star for the stains on one item and overall price points. No Taxes or Shipping Costs is a BIG PLUS!

• three dresses and two skirts

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to tbern's Review

Written on: 18/01/2014

Wow - what a great review! Thank for telling us about your experience. I'm sorry to hear that dress has stain on, there’s no need for you to keep the dress as we’ll happily replace faulty items (subject to stock of course).

Drop me your order number and registered email address in a tweet or a Facebook message and I'll be happy to get the faulty dress sorted for you. ASOS Donna

Victoriarae's reply to Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 21/01/2014

So many of your items I love are out of my size. Do you restock these items? Seriously, everything I have wanted is out of my size and it's a lot of items. I love your clothing! Oh, and do your items run smaller than USA classic sizing?

T.C in New Mexico

Tbern's reply to Victoriarae's Comment

Written on: 21/01/2014

I will tell you to check frequently (almost daily) on your favorite items...place them in your saved status, any size if they don't have yours, and then click on it daily to check sizes. Three of the items I purchased originally didn't have my daughters size, but I noticed "out of stock" and available sizes changed all the time. I think because people hold the item in their cart and when time runs out, it's available again. Another is exchanges or returns and of course, restock. But get it when it shows up! I did notice that fitted items run a little small in the hips, so for those items we purchase up a size and alter the item in the waist.

Tbern's reply to Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 21/01/2014

We would have exchanged/returned the dress, however, you were sold out and the dress out-weighed the two small stains (and I feel confident I can get them out). We purchased the dress for my daughters Confirmation in Feb. and she LOVES the dress. We are having it altered (bought it 2 sizes too big because that's all you had left)...it's hard to find white, modest, fashion forward dresses for a great price...so this was perfect! Plus my daughter doesn't have to worry about someone else having the same dress. We just made our 6th purchase (in less then 2 months) and can't wait for it to come in!

Victoriarae's Response to tbern's Review

Written on: 21/01/2014

Does ASOS have a customer order service phone number? I hate not being able to order by phone.

Thanks,