ASOS sent me late, crushed, Christmas presents

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“ASOS sent me late, crushed, Christmas presents”

Written on: 29/12/2013

I ordered really expensive hats as Christmas presents, on the 16th, and they were guaranteed to make it by Christmas. Well, they didn't get here until two days afterwards. They also came in a soft plastic bag, instead of a box.
They were COMPLETELY CRUSHED! Who mails a hat in a bag???

I am now getting the run around from their BS customer service team, who keeps telling me my email address doesn't match the one they have on file so they can't talk to me, which is just BS. I gave them my name and order number, they should just send me a freaking return label already. It would be nice if you could talk to someone on the phone! It's bad enough they messed up my Christmas.

• $65 Stussy hats that came crushed flat.

• Up to a week late

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 06/01/2014

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear that the hats didn't arrive in time for Christmas and that they were damaged when they arrived. If this has still not been sorted please tweet with the order number and we can get on the case right away for you. Or if you'd prefer please message us via the 'contact us' section on the website and include your registered email address. Sorry again. ASOS Sarah

asos.com