Possibly the worst customer service I've ever encountered.

Angrypants's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Possibly the worst customer service I've ever encountered.”

Written on: 23/12/2013 by Angrypants (1 review written)

This company failed to deliver on time so I cancelled the order as per UK distance selling regulations.
So far we're up to nearly 20 emails and no reasonable response from the company at all.
After failing to deliver on the correct day they attempted to deliver on a later date and then produced a forged signature claiming delivery had been made, this was after I'd cancelled the order because they failed to deliver on the correct date.
The goods were never delivered.
You'll be dead lucky to find a phone number for them but here's an address;

Asos Head Office
Greater London House
Hampstead Road
London , NW1 7FB
United Kingdom

One star is far too many for this lot.

You might think this sort of issue is the fault of the courier (DPD), however as the agreement is with ASOS this is irrelevant.

• Girls shoes

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to Angrypants's Review

Written on: 06/01/2014

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear that you had some trouble with the delivery of your parcel and that no one got back to you sooner about this. I'm hoping this has now been resolved for you but if not please pop all the order details over in a tweet or in a message via the 'contact us' section on the website. Sorry again. ASOS Sarah

Angrypants's reply to Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2014

Several weeks later and the promised refund still hasn't materialised.
Even after the CEO took an interest in this case they still don't respond properly,
still taking days to reply to mail,
still never the same person twice,
still no named person to deal with the problem.

Weeks later and still the same note on the auto reply email;

"P.S - We're really sorry if it takes us a little longer than normal to respond, there's no need to resend your email - we're on it!"

I got a mail to the CEO by trying various formats of name with the address, and a few other similar, it doesn't take a minute to do, sadly though none of the directors care enough about the customer service of their company to do anything about it.

This is far and away the worst customer service of any company I have ever dealt with in any field of business ever.

Have a great day.