rubbish

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“rubbish”

Written on: 12/12/2013

I have ordered from ASOS a few times and every time has been horrible.

I live in a very easy area for delivery and every time I have had to chase my order down.

I know delivery is not the fault of ASOS more the fault of Hermes but a company as big as ASOS should use a more reputable courier such as Interlink or Parcel Force. When Hermes do not deliver my orders I call the 'Customer Service' line where I am greeted with people that sound as if they are kept there by a ball and chain. They have no urgency about them and could not care less, something that would take 20 minutes to sort a resolution out takes 3 days with these people. Each time I have not received my goods and have gone away with a refund. I love the stuff ASOS sell and the clothes are beautiful I am just upset that no matter what I do I never receive my clothes!!!!

I have never complained about a company as I work in customer service myself but the customer service that ASOS provides is less than satisfactory and once again I have been let down. Not that anything is ever done about it or any apology will ever be given!!!

Disappointing and frustrating.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 06/01/2014

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear that you've had trouble with some of your deliveries. That's really not what we like to hear and customers feedback is super important to us here at ASOS. So I can take a look at what went wrong here please tweet us the order details or pop them over in a message via the 'contact us' section of the website. Thanks! ASOS Sarah

asos.com