Terrible cheap clothing & poor customer service!

forst003's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Terrible cheap clothing and poor customer service! ”

Written on: 05/12/2013 by forst003 (1 review written)

I returned the clothing because it was terribly made and cheap ... and I NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK... ITs been 4 months and the customer service is terrible!!!Ive wasted over $50 in international calling!! Ive given up! SCREW YOU ASOS!

• 500

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to forst003's Review

Written on: 09/12/2013

Hey, I'm truly sorry to hear this and I agree it's not acceptable to wait 4 months for a refund. Please can you get back in contact with us and quote 'Review Centre' - I'll then be happy to get this looked in to a-sap for you. Thanks ASOS David

Forst003's reply to Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2013

Four months of this problem... hundreds of emails, numerous twitter messages, facebook messages, hours and a lot of money calling internationally to try to get this resolved. Loved hearing the same thing "oh contact us and we will resolve this" only to do so and never have anyone actually resolve the issue. The response I got was, oh I need to refer this to someone else and then never heard back abou it. I think other people need a warning before doing business with you and need to know the level of customer service you "provide".

asos.com