I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!”

Written on: 28/11/2013

Don't trust Asos. They didn't give me my money back. In every Mail from asos are new ridiculous feeble excuses, why they can't give me my money back. My Post on Facebook was cancelled immediately. This is rubbish! Don't by at asos! NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2013

Hey, sorry to hear this. We would never delete any messages or posts you put on Facebook. So we can take a closer look into this for you please send over your full query along with your order number to us through our help page on the website. You can also send the info over to us on our ASOS Facebook page or our customer care twitter page on @ASOS_Heretohelp. As soon as we get that through we'll get on the case as soon as we can. ASOS Gabby

Annarose's Comment

Written on: 01/12/2013

Don't you want to understand? I said, there where a lot of E-Mails from Asos with a lot of stupid excuses, why Asos can't give me my money back. There was a new stupid E-Mail an hour ago. Asos gave me just a part of my money. Now I have to show Asos my statements of bank account of a whole month. Are you serious? Exactly that's the problem: You aren't serious!!! TO ALL CUSTOMERS: NEVER BUY ON ASOS!

asos.com