ASOS - www.asos.com Review

hwer's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“RETURNS ARE NOT FREE AND SIZING IS CRAZY. I have...”

Written on: 25/11/2013 by hwer (1 review written)

RETURNS ARE NOT FREE AND SIZING IS CRAZY.
I have ordered quite alot from ASOS in the past and the sizing is always ridiculous. I have ordered two dresses from them that were so huge that I would have had to size down about 4 sizes to even come close to fitting but the problems start when you try to return something. The first time I ordered, I accidently used the UK website and they don't offer free shipping so the last time I specifically ordered from the US site that exclaims "free shipping both ways" all over the place. The international policy does not say anywhere that it is excluded from this. I have contacted customer service many times and they just send me back to this ambiguous return policy. The second problem is the return address is in the UK (even though I ordered from the US site) and the shipping from Canada to the UK is more than the dress was worth and they won't send me a US return label. Horrible customer service and I won't be shopping with them anymore which is a shame because the product is cute.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Up to a week late

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to hwer's Review

Written on: 26/11/2013

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear about this. Our website mentions that returns from the US and the UK are free - this is something we hope to roll out to other countries in future though! Our customer care team will be happy to send you a US returns note, but you will only be able to use this in the US and if you have an address in the US too. Alternatively, you can send your items back to the US from Canada but the postage will not be free - just ask our customer care team for the address. Please drop us an email here if you have any more questions.
Alternatively you can get in touch with us on Facebook - just search for ASOS or on Twitter.
ASOS Julia