Very pleasantly surprised!

Bethielove's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Very pleasantly surprised!”

Written on: 21/11/2013 by Bethielove (1 review written)

After placing my order a few days ago I came to this site looking at reviews. I was really concerned after seeing several poor reviews , and lo and behold two days after placing my order my package arrived (to US) and both items are beautiful. Two plus sized dresses. My biggest concern always is the material - how soft/light weight dresses are and these are perfect! I am so happy that I did not read the poor reviews prior to ordering. I would not have ordered. 5 stars plus plus plus. A customer now and always.

Beth Sarasota, fl

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to Bethielove's Review

Written on: 22/11/2013

Hey Beth, thanks for the lovely feedback. We are glad to hear your over the moon with your order and the delivery. We are always here to help if you ever have a question. You can always send over a lil pic of yourself rocking one of those ASOS outfits if you tweet ASOS in the future.

Take care, ASOS Jack

Asos.com's Response to Bethielove's Review

Written on: 25/11/2013

Hey Beth, thanks so much for the lovely review! It's really great to hear that you loved your dresses, we genuinely love to hear our customers feedback so thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review! If you ever need anything just give us a shout! ASOS Sarah

asos.com