Third Time is Not a Charm!!!

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Third Time is Not a Charm!!!”

Written on: 14/11/2013

This is my third time ordering from ASOS and each time I have ordered the size has never been correct even after measuring before placing the order. I truly don't get it!

On my third order, which I received yesterday not only was the jacket a little snug but the zipper would not zip properly and kept getting stuck and the thread was also coming loose on the collar. Although, I would keep the jacket despite the size I do not want an item that is faulty. I have emailed ASOS regarding the item but I have yet to get a response. I am upset because the item is now out of stock and I needed the jacket right away. I think I will have to stop shopping with ASOS although I like some of their merchandise.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 18/11/2013

Sorry to hear this. If you've already sent an email in about this someone from the email team should get on the case for you ASAP. You can also get in touch with us on Twitter on @ASOS_Heretohelp or on Facebook by searching for ASOS - we're available 24/7 so don't hesitate to give us a shout. ASOS Gabby

asos.com