Got a derriere? Don't buy their jeans!

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Got a derriere? Don't buy their jeans!”

Written on: 10/11/2013

ASOS is hit and miss for me.

Negatives: I am a normal UK size 8 but when trying to wear one of the ASOS brand jeans, they feel like I am trying to yank on a 6 or a 4. They barely get past my knees, partially that might be due to a lack of stretch. I am 5 foot 4 and 118 pounds, so I am not heavy.

Second negative: the site has some extremely thin models wearing their clothes. As stated, I am a normal sized girl. The models on the site are 5 inches taller than me and wear the same size I do. Its deceptive to see clothes on their figures and think we'd look similar at all. Please feature some models between plus sized and super skinny.

Positives: ASOS delivers promptly and I've been okay with the other clothes I've been sent. I also really like their catwalk feature, as I can see how clothes flow and that's really important.

• peplum top, sweater, wet look skinny jeans, river island long dress.

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 11/11/2013

Hey, thanks for this detailed feedback you’ve provided. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with our jeans hasn’t been particularly great. I can confirm that the jeans we stock do fit true to size so they should be able to fit your normal size. I’d really like for you to provide us with some more feedback on this, such as the style of jeans you ordered etc. If you can contact us via email or our Twitter and Facebook pages quoting ‘Review Centre’ that would be amazing. With regards to our models used, we do try to reflect a variety of different models, colours, shapes and sizes – and it’s something that we’re very conscious of when shooting clothes and campaigns. Any way I look forward to you getting back in touch with us, all the best ASOS David.

asos.com