Appalling service + terrible courier = NEVER shop with ASOS!

Shell2580's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Appalling service + terrible courier = NEVER shop with...”

Written on: 06/11/2013 by Shell2580 (1 review written)

I placed my order 10 days ago for next day delivery and I'm STILL waiting for a reason why it hasn't arrived. The courier company that ASOS use, Hermes won't speak to me because I'm not the sender and ASOS have only responded to one of my three emails and that was just to say they're 'looking into it'.

This is not the first time I have had problems when ordering from ASOS but I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and try them again - big mistake! One of the items I ordered was a birthday present and the birthday has now passed.

I have never experienced such awful customer service. How can a mail order company that has no telephone number think it's acceptable to ignore their customers emails???

One star gives them way too much credit.

Hopefully I'll get a response once this review has been posted....... one can only hope!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to Shell2580's Review

Written on: 07/11/2013

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about this. So that we can take a closer look into this for you please send over your full query along with your ASOS order number to us either through our Help page.

If you'd prefer to get in touch with us on our social media channels you can tweet us. We're also on Facebook too so you can get in touch us on the ASOS page. Looking forward to getting this sorted out for you.
ASOS Julia