I must be lucky, my experience with Asos was fine.

p.jeanne's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“I must be lucky, my experience with Asos was fine.”

Written on: 06/11/2013 by p.jeanne (1 review written)

So, I ordered some dresses from Asos before looking into their reviews. Honestly, I nearly had a heart attack when I found this site and found HORRIBLE reviews one after another. Reading what everyone had to say almost made me email them to cancel my order and ask for a refund, just because I didn't want to deal with the headache that 90% of the reviewers had described.

Well I am happy (and based on those reviews, I am also feeling EXTREMELY LUCKY)to say that my order went rather smoothly. The customer service was actually decent. Their responses didn't seem too robotical. I had a few questions throughtout my order and I always got a reply from their customer service representatives within 6 hours.

The dresses arrived, they are GORGEOUS, fit me perfectly, true to size, looked exactly as shown. Came in the correct size, style, and colour. (After reading these reviews, I was half-expecting them to arrive with holes and coffee stains on them, or in the wrong size or totally different style, or you know, not at all.) So all was well and I am happy with the products I received.

But listen guys, I'd be lying if I said I can't think of any...
CONS: My dresses arrived 10 days later than they were supposed to. Yep. Not cool, and this totally worried me because of people saying theirs never arrived at all. The dresses arriving late didn't both me much though, as I was in no rush to receive them. All in all, my order took 22 days to arrive since the day of ordering.
ALSO, if you're ordering to Canada like I did, be prepared to pay about $44 in border fees. Like Jesus Christ that's expensive. This needs to be paid before they'll give you your order.

Other than that, I can honestly say that I am extremely happy I ordered from Asos and I love my new dresses. So I don't know guys, I'm not sure where all these bad reviews are coming from (although I'm not in any way saying that I don't believe them). Maybe Asos favours their Canadian customers. Haha. :)

Either that or, like I said, I was just extremely lucky.

• Great quality, very expensive.

• Up to a week late

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to p.jeanne's Review

Written on: 07/11/2013

Hi, I’m so glad to hear that you’re happy with your ASOS dresses! I’m sorry to hear that they didn’t arrive within the 10 working days we estimated. Sometimes orders can get delayed in customs or within the local postal service –I’m so sorry that your order was one of these. All international orders are subject to customs charges –we always suggest contacting your local customs office if you’re unsure what these may be.
If you ever have any more questions, please just send over your full query along with your ASOS order number to us either through our Help page.
If you'd prefer to get in touch with us on our social media channels you can tweet us. We're also on Facebook too so you can get in touch us on the ASOS page.
ASOS Julia

Asos.com's Response to p.jeanne's Review

Written on: 07/11/2013

Hey p.jeanne, thanks so much for taking time out of your day to write about your recent ASOS experience. I'm glad that everything ran smoothly for you and that you love your dresses. Although, I am sorry to hear it took longer than expected for them to arrive. Customs/local delays are outside of our control which is annoying, but still, I'm super glad your goodies are now in your hands. If you ever need us for anything, feel free to drop us a message on our FB page or tweet us at @ASOS_HeretoHelp and we'll be more than happy to help. ASOS Chantelle

asos.com