Ask why items missing & account get closed!!

Shelvi's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Ask why items missing and account get closed!!”

Written on: 03/11/2013 by Shelvi (1 review written)

My order is delivered by skynet and is missing 8 items. I emailed Asos to ask why it happened. I need to know who cause this missing items.I don't get any answer. Asos did not help me to find out or try to contact skynet but Asos close my account just like that.
A customer care named Trudy is very rude. Don't know why such huge company like Asos hire such rude person to answer emails.
I have asked another customer care before can I and my family who love same place have different account and that customer service said no problem but Trudy made it a problem and scold me.
When something wrong with your order, it is do difficult to solve it.
I already paid expensive charges for this order and did not receive the items at all and cannot even ask why this happen.
Very unprofessional customer service.Terrible.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to Shelvi's Review

Written on: 03/11/2013

Hey, I'm real sorry to hear that your order reached you with 8 items missing. We can't help you with this sort of thing over Social Media, but if you send an email to us through the Help page, one of our Order processing team will get back to you as soon as they can. ASOS Chantelle

Asosjulia's Response to Shelvi's Review

Written on: 04/11/2013

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'd love to get this sorted out for you, so please copy your post into a private message and send it to us on Facebook.
Alternatively you can tweet us or drop us an email.
Looking forward to hearing from you. ASOS Julia