Collect Plus poor service

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Collect Plus poor service”

Written on: 02/11/2013

Ordered collection on the 18th October, scheduled for delivery on 24th at specified Collect point as I knew I wouldn't be in. Received no notification that they had received my parcel so went there 5 days later to see if they had it.
Apart from the 'computer says no' attitude ("you need to have a barcode and collection number sent to you before we can give it to you"), after some persistence it seemed that they didn't have the parcel under my name.

I then emailed Asos today to find out what had happened, only to then find out that the parcel had been returned to them, and they had emailed to say they needed the Returns paperwork. I WANTED TO SEE THOSE ITEMS BEFORE THEY WERE RETURNED!

Consequently despite finding no customer care contact number on the website and then finding it through an online thread, the guy I spoke to could not seem to explain why this had happened and contact the warehouse to ensure it was sent back to me because they already refunded the cost. Apparently one of the items is now not in stock either, so I can't repurchase it.

He said he could give me a paltry 10% off my next order but they do those things all the time! Hardly a reconciling! The whole ordeal was a pain because this guy's english wasn't great and he kept on getting flustered and misunderstanding me, despite the fact I tried to explain patiently in several different ways.

After previously positive experiences with delivery I'm not impressed by their customer service when things go awry.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2013

Hey, I'm real sorry to hear that your recent ASOS delivery didn't run very smoothly. We're all about online here at ASOS, so if you ever need us for anything, your best bet is to send us a quick Tweet or FB message. If you would like to chat more about the CollectPlus sitcho, send us over a tweet at @ASOS_HeretoHelp and we'll help you out as best as we can. ASOS Chantelle

asos.com