AMAZING WEBSITE

stefanikatz's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“AMAZING WEBSITE”

Written on: 18/10/2013 by stefanikatz (1 review written)

First of all, I am very surprised at the reviews. I thought ASOS would have got at least 4 stars. Secondly, I absolutely LOVE this website. There items are true to size and since I am a premium member, my items are at my front door 2-3 days. There clothes are of great quality and there jewelry does not change colors. I have spent over a lot at ASOS and everything I have ordered has looked just like the photos. They even have a runway video so you can see how the clothes move on the model.I am also a very short person (5'2) so it is great that they have a petite section just for us!
There was a time that I had a question about sizing, so i contacted customer service and they got back to me within a day. I have made returns and got full refund for my items within 3-5 business days just like they stated. I can even use my 10% student discount on my items. I have never had a problem with this site and God forbidding I ever do because this is seriously my favorite site to order clothing, jewelry, and accessories from. I do admit things are a little pricey for a simple item but I just put them in my wishlist and they eventually go on sale. Overall, I am in love with ASOS and i would recommend it to anyone big or small.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to stefanikatz's Review

Written on: 21/10/2013

Hey stefanikatz, thank you so much for taking some time to write such lovely comments about us. We're so glad that you love the site as much as we do and it's great to know that we're moving in the right direction and getting things right. If you ever have any Q's or just fancy a chat about items on the site, send us over a tweet to @ASOS_HeretoHelp - we're there 24/7! Thanks again stefanikatz, this has made my day! ASOS Chantelle

asos.com