Bad Delivery Service! :(

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Bad Delivery Service! :(”

Written on: 29/09/2013

I used this website for the first time to purchase a skirt in the sale. My order was meant to come within 3-4 working days which is fair enough. However; sadly I recieved nothing within 2 weeks and had to contact asos about my order. They said it would come within a few more days and apologised for the delay. I waited until the specified day and still hadn't recieved anything. I emailed them again and they said that my order had gone to the 'wrong depot'... It had been 3 weeks before I actually recieved my order after numerous times emailing to see where my order actually was. The customer service was ok.. First person didn't update me at all; however the second time I was updated about the delay. The delivery courier Asos use is appaling! Won't be ordering in future due to this.

• Goods purchased & cost

• A few weeks late

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 29/09/2013

Hey,

I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles receiving your order. I can assure you things like this are extremely rare here at ASOS.

Sometimes there are factors outside of our control when it comes to delivery, never the less you shouldn't have waited that long for your issue to be resolved.

We really are so sorry about this, if you'd like to give us a message on FB or tweet us at @ASOS_HeretoHelp we'd love to give you a discount code for your troubles. All you need to do is quote this message and we'll get this sorted for you. Sorry again!

All the best,