ASOS scammers dont buy from them!

feathers21's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“ASOS scammers dont buy from them!”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by feathers21 (1 review written)

It has been two month since I sent back my return.

I bought some stuff at the end of July, decided to return a skirt at the beginning of August. Downloaded a return form online and post it back from post office.

Two weeks later heard nothing so got in contact. customer service was good and attentive at the beginning , a few replied , then nothing was done.

within the next six weeks I emailed emailed and email. no reply.

then I received a email saying 'or you 've not got in touch, I suppose you are sorted, if not please reply this email' Which I did right away. you know what, the email I sent was bounced back, sent again ,bounced back again. If you don't want receive email don't ask me to reply!!!!

I've emailed them my scan of prove at least 10 times. They never replied as ' received ' 'be processed' nothing.

All I heard from them is nothing now.

I have be a very loyal customer for many years, spent thousands of pounds each year , and hardly return anything.

It cost me £70 to understand Asos is a rubbish company with rubbish customer service.

Never ever shop with again!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Daiinz's Response to feathers21's Review

Written on: 27/09/2013

Thank God... i found ur post, I was a about to order £200+ product from ASOS... Plus I am in India and was having problem filling up delivery address properly as the fields given are short for Indian address.

Asos.com's reply to Daiinz's Comment

Written on: 28/09/2013

Hey Daiinz,

I'm so sorry to hear you're having difficulty adding your entire address in.

Don't worry, we can def help you out with this. Can you drop us a tweet at @ASOS_HeretoHelp or send us a message on our Facebook page and we'll get this sorted for you.Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

ASOS Char

Asos.com's Response to feathers21's Review

Written on: 28/09/2013

Hey,

I'd just like to apologize on behalf of our entire customer care team about this, I can totally understand your frustrations and disappointment with this.

It's super rare, but sometimes returns do go missing. I'd be more then happy to get this sorted for you once and for all. If you'd like to drop us a tweet at @ASOS_HeretoHelp or send us a messages on our Facebook page I can get this all sorted for you.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,