Service has gone downhill recently...

LynseyLoo's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Service has gone downhill recently...”

Written on: 12/09/2013 by LynseyLoo (1 review written)

I'm a long time customer of ASOS and just recently have noticed that the speed of deliveries and refunds has gone down significantly - I understand that you might be busy but it's not really an excuse for a decline in standards.

I used a promo code to get a 15% discount on my large order of well over £200, which left the total still standing at around £225... but because I had used one promo code I couldn't enter another to receive the free next day delivery service. Not impressive - when I'm spending that much on my order I'm wary of spending another £6 for a quick delivery. For comparison: I placed a smaller order a couple of days later with a popular online surf store, received a 15% discount with a promo code AND their system automatically recognised that I should qualify for free next day delivery (with DPD who are a far more reliable courier than MyHermes, in my experience). My delivery from that company arrived the next day whereas I had to wait a week for the ASOS delivery.

The last time I returned items to ASOS it again took nearly a week after they had been delivered to their warehouse (tracked on Collect+) for my refund to be issued.

ASOS needs to be investing less in the over-familiar, fluffy customer service and more on practical stuff like getting items to customers and issuing refunds as quickly as possible.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to LynseyLoo's Review

Written on: 13/09/2013

Hey, thanks for your feedback and I appreciate the points that you've made. I realise it's disappointing having to make a choice between which discount code to use, especially on high value orders. At the moment it is our terms and conditions that only one code can be redeemed at a time, but we’re always looking at ways to improve out service so we your comments will certainly be taken on board. I really hope this doesn't stop you from shopping with us in future, and please feel free to get back in contact if you'd like to discuss this further with us. Thanks ASOS David

asos.com