Will I ever get my refund ????

sjardine80's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Will I ever get my refund ????”

Written on: 09/09/2013 by sjardine80 (1 review written)

Up until now I thought was a great service but having sent items back and wanting a refund my opinion has changed for the worse . Tracked item and Asos received my return on Fri 30th and now Mon the 9th and still I sign of my £200+ refund . Sent e mail and just get sent a reply that does not answer my question when will you refund my money ? As soon as it does, we'll get it sorted for you within 1 working day and we'll drop you an email to confirm once it's been processed. Well it arrived back to your wear house 10 days ago and still waiting ? Will I ever get a refund or will I have to open a case with the credit card company ? It would be far simpler and save everyone time if you quite simply issued a refund !

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to sjardine80's Review

Written on: 10/09/2013

Hey,

I'm so sorry to hear about this and totally understand your concerns, we would never want a customer to be out of pocket.

I'd be more then happy to get this issue sorted for you now. If you have Facebook please send us a private message with your order number and tracking reference, or, if you'd rather you can pop a direct message over to us on Twitter at @ASOS_HeretoHelp.

Once again, I'm so sorry about all of this. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

ASOS Char