Wrong item received.....seems impossible to get sorted

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Wrong item received.....seems impossible to get sorted”

Written on: 19/08/2013

I ordered a maxi floral dress only when the package arrive, despite being in the correct plastic bag (ie right description etc) it was a navy midi dress with a belt. Not even close to what was ordered in the first place. I since have sent THREE emails quoting my order number, with all three I received a generic 'we have received you email query' response but have not heard anymore since.

I still have the blue dress... I want confirmation that the correct one will be posted to me with the express delivery and 10% off that their website promises, and I want the incorrect dress to be collected. If this isn't done small claims will be going in asos' direction!!!

Sort it out Asos.

From a successfully pee-ed off customer!

• £50

Visit asos.com

Asosjulia's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2013

Hi, I'm so sorry that the wrong item arrived in your order and completely understand how frustrating this must have been for you, especially when it hasn't been sorted out right away. So that I can look into this further for you, please email your full query putting 'Review centre' as the subject and as soon as that comes through we'll be able to pick that up. We're also social, so you can reach us on Twitter or through our Facebook page - just search ASOS to find us. I look forward to hearing from you soon so that I can get things sorted out for you. ASOS Julia

asos.com