Worst experience

kimberley90's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Worst experience”

Written on: 18/08/2013 by kimberley90 (1 review written)

What a shame! I've ordered evening maxi dress for my special occasion and guess what I got??? A completely different style dress for the same price of $70!! I'm sorry, but what am I paying for ASOS?? So now, I have to go to the nearest store to purchase an evening gown.
Previously, in winter I ordered pair of boots for $70 and I got poor quality boots, where you can see a glue on it and they are so hard, like it seems they are made of wood. Another time I was not happy with the dress, it was not exactly as on a picture and it didnt fit well.
I guess it was my last order ever from ASOS website. NEver again!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asosjulia's Response to kimberley90's Review

Written on: 20/08/2013

Hi, I'm so sorry that the wrong item arrived in your order and completely understand how frustrating this must have been for you. So that I can look into this further for you, please email your full query putting 'Review centre' as the subject and as soon as that comes through we'll be able to pick that up. We're also social, so you can reach us on Twitter or through our Facebook page - just search ASOS to find us. I look forward to hearing from you soon so that I can get things sorted out for you. ASOS Julia

Kimberley90's reply to Asosjulia's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2013

Hi!
I've already send a email about this problem two days ago and still did not receive a reply.

asos.com