Truth Shoe Boot

Catberlin5's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Truth Shoe Boot”

Written on: 18/08/2013 by Catberlin5 (1 review written)

I absolutely love this shoe/boot, unfortunately the heel is just far too high to wear, for me at least. There is an invisible platform inside the shoe but again unfortunately not enough to make this shoe functional for me. Very disappointing as I adore the style! When can we start having fashionably styled shoes without a towering heel???

This would be a fabulous shoe for me if the heel was say....3 inches instead of almost 5. Anyway, I reluctantly had to send them back as I wore them around my apartment a few times wanting to make them work, but alas I had to bid them adieu.

I love your website, will recommend it to friends and look forward to continuing to shop here, now if you can just get some shoes without towering heels that a gal can go about her daily business walking in; that would be marvelous!!

Sincerely,
Debra. J. Ganshaw

• Great shoe, the heel was just too high for me, unfortunately!

Visit asos.com

Asosjulia's Response to Catberlin5's Review

Written on: 20/08/2013

Hi, thanks so much for getting in touch - we're loving this boot too! We do have a fair few amount of mid-heeled boots available. We always want your feedback and are happy to help with any product queries, so if you'd like any help with this order at all, please email your full query putting 'Review centre' as the subject and as soon as that comes through we'll be able to pick that up. We're also social, so you can reach us on Twitter or through our Facebook page - just search ASOS to find us. Please get in touch if you'd like any help with your order at all and we'll be really happy to help. ASOS Julia

asos.com