Seems okay for me

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Seems okay for me”

Written on: 17/08/2013

I've ordered a few times now and I haven't had any delivery problems. They kept me very informed when I'd receive my items and phoned the day it was meant to be delivered. Last time I ordered I was kind of disappointed with the clothing because the color was completely different to the pictures on the site so it looked horrible. I also ordered shorts in a petite size which didn't fit right either so I had to send the whole order back. I received an email very quickly back and they refunded it within 10 days. Overall I'm pretty pleased.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asosjulia's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2013

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your last order. We always want your feedback and are happy to help with any product queries, so if you'd like any help with this order at all, please email your full query putting 'Review centre' as the subject and as soon as that comes through we'll be able to pick that up. We're also social, so you can reach us on Twitter or through our Facebook page - just search ASOS to find us. Please get in touch if you'd like any help with your order at all and we'll be really happy to help. ASOS Julia

Aichieh's Comment

Written on: 30/08/2013

My boyfriend and my returns have never been replied!! It's been almost 13 days! We returned our parcels "only few hours" after we received the packages on the same day! I will post an article in my blog and facebook that if people who really want to shop ASOS online, you will need to take the risks that there is no reply to your return and refund!! poor services!

asos.com