ASOS - www.asos.com Review

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“I specifically payed for express shipping, the product...”

Written on: 07/08/2013

I specifically payed for express shipping, the product was suppouse to arrive on august friday the 2nd to a hotel and it arrived the 6th. I'm not longer at that hotel and their answer was: "this is only an expected delivery date".

I expect a full refund and it seems that's no one cares.

ORDER NUMBER IS:
81350499

• 54.42 USD

• Up to a week late

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 12/08/2013

Hello, sorry to hear you're still waiting for your order to reach you. So that we can take a closer look into this for you and get it chased up please send your full query along with your order number to care@asos.com putting 'review centre' as the subject line. You can also send that over to us on Twitter on @ASOS_heretohelp or on Facebook by searching for 'ASOS'. As soon as we get that through we'll get on the case for you. Thanks, ASOS Gabby

Kiri75's Comment

Written on: 14/08/2013

I think i will be doing the same as i wont be in the country after Friday. I ordered Sunday night with express delivery i.e within 2 days and yet to receive my parcel. They shouldn't make promises they can't keep and express delivery means express not "expected" I don't think I'll use them again and I haven't even seen the products, but regardless as they don't even respond to email enquiries. Prices may be good ( can't speak for products, as this is my first order), but nil customer service.

asos.com