WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, QUICK TO TAKE MONEY NOT TO REFUND

bgoo24's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, QUICK TO TAKE MONEY NOT TO REFUND”

Written on: 07/08/2013 by bgoo24 (1 review written)

Now I had done an order with ASOS before and they had told me to then provide photo ID and various other forms of Identification (without giving me legitimate reason why). After I scanned and emailed them off, I was petrified about my online security, I did not receive any communication other than them telling me they cancelled my order.
After trying another order processing, the same thing happened again! Now I understand there are times when they may be worried about fraudulent activity (maybe I'd done too many orders or whoever used to live at my address did a dodgy? I don't know?), but seriously, do not CUSSING BUY FROM THEM!
I have not only had orders lost, cancelled or completely wrong, but they take forever (if at all) to refund you or communicate with you!
I work in retail, I understand how important customer service is, and seriously ASOS have got to be the worst company. Corporate greedy a$$ holez. I guess that's what you get. You expect to get bargains, instead you go through hell, lose money and time.
I'm going to forever spread the word about how terrible of a company they are.
No compassion at all.
Never ever shopping there again.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! BOYCOTT ASOS

• $500 +

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to bgoo24's Review

Written on: 12/08/2013

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble with some of the orders you've paled with us recently. So that I can get this looked into further for you please send over your full query along with your order numbers to care@asos.com putting 'review centre' as the subject. You can also send your query over to us on Twitter on @ASOS_heretohelp or on Facebook by searching 'ASOS'. As soon as we get that through we'll be able to get things sorted for you. Thanks, ASOS Gabby

Saboz81's Response to bgoo24's Review

Written on: 15/08/2013

Hey bgoo24, did you end up getting your refund at all? Cheers.

Hh11Nz's reply to Saboz81's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2013

Yea did you end up getting your refund? Please let me know cuz i'm in the same problem right now. Thanks

asos.com