Horrible Ordering Process-Bad Credit Card Security

Lexie1980's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Horrible Ordering Process-Bad Credit Card Security”

Written on: 06/08/2013 by Lexie1980 (1 review written)

I was so excited to order maternity clothes that would be delivered fast, as I am unable to fit into anything. I tried to register as a new customer but to my surprise I had already registered my email. I must have ordered something from ASOS years ago. I retrieve my password and make my purchase. I am surprised that I am not asked for my address when I input my shipping information. I assume that I will get to a confirmation page before my credit card is charged. Nope. My credit card is just charged and I don’t receive a confirmation email with where my package is heading. I try to find a customer service number to call immediately. Guess what…they have no phone number to call! I email them and don’t hear back later that night. I then look at my profile and see that they have an address in their system from 4 years ago. That is where they are sending my package! The problem is the old address is on the other side of the country. I email then within an hour of placing my order, they said that they can’t do anything and I will need to go to the address the package is address to retrieve my package. Pathetic. I notified them of the problem 1 hour after placing the order and you are telling me there is nothing you can do? Just plain lazy. I am so upset. I really need those items. It’s also interesting that they were able to charge my card without the proper billing address. Definitely a safety issue.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to Lexie1980's Review

Written on: 12/08/2013

Hey, we take security very seriously here at ASOS and I'm sorry to hear that your order has been sent to an old address. So that we can take a closer look into this for you please send over your full query along with your order number, putting 'review centre' as the subject line. We're also available on Twitter or you can pop your query over to us on Facebook to by searching for the 'ASOS' page. I look forward to getting this sorted for you. ASOS Gabby

Lexie1980's reply to Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 12/08/2013

I am attempting to find a way to edit this review. I spoke to the management team at ASOS and they were amazing. They figured out why my credit card was charged and they sent me my order within a day. It was my first time ordering from ASOS and the quality and fit of my order was amazing. I am extremely happy and am searching for a way to revise this review.

asos.com