NEVER AGAIN

SLS2003's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“NEVER AGAIN”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by SLS2003 (1 review written)

My ordering processing was a complete disaster that has required more of my personal time that I would care to admit. I will never order from this company again due to their horrific customer service. Email reponses are often significantly delayed and do not address specific questions. I often felt like I was dealing with an automated response service that wasn't capable of providing solutions to my specific problem. I placed a large order (totaling nearly 1000 USD) and the entire order was delayed due to shipping problems, and it was eventually returned to their wharehouses. I placed this Express order over two weeks ago - I was just told today that I will never receive the shipment, and it will take at least 10 more days to receive a refund. These people are simply making up the rules as they go and cannot be trusted with your business. Save yourself hours of frustration and AVOID ASOS.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to SLS2003's Review

Written on: 03/08/2013

Hey,

Sorry to hear that ordering from us has been a disaster for you, this isn't what we want you to feel like at all.

I'd like to take a peek at what's happened with your orders in better detail - sometimes there can be hiccups with the couriers but this should never put you without goods or your money back.

If you could send us over some details in a tweet to @ASOS_HeretoHelp, or on Facebook at ASOS or to care@asos.com putting Twitter as the subject.

I'll take a look at things to get to the bottom of these issues with the couriers and delivery for you.

ASOS Kym