All i wanted was a pair of NEW boots

n_simone's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“All i wanted was a pair of NEW boots”

Written on: 26/07/2013 by n_simone (1 review written)

I have been purchasing from Asos for a few months now, and I'm always very careful with what I buy because I'm an international customer and it costs me a lot to return products. I like the clothes, they are not always like they seem in the pictures, but they're ok for the most part.

Once I ordered a leather jacket and they sent me another leather jacket from a different brand, but I didn't send it back because I didn't want to pay for the shipping, and I also didn't want to deal with the customer service after what I've read here in the reviews.

But now I am really upset because I ordered a pair of over the knee boots and they sent me one pair that looks completely awful, the leather is all destroyed and scratched and very wrinkled, and I really don't understand how they could have sent me a product in such a bad condition, they don't look new at all. It's really disappointing.

I don't use Facebook nor Twitter, so I contacted them on the site choosing the subject that says that my product is faulty, and I only got the standard replay, and I waited all day for a solution but nothing.
It's really annoying to wait now when I should have received a pair of NEW boots in PERFECT CONDITION in the first place, I really did't think they could send out used and damaged products. It's sad.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to n_simone's Review

Written on: 03/08/2013

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear your boots didn't arrive in the perfect condition they should of.

If you can't reach us on Twitter or Facebook, could you pop all the details over to me at care@asos.com putting TWITTER as the subject?

I'd like to take a look at this with our warehouse and find out what's going on here, we can also look at getting a replacement pair of boots out for you too.

ASOS Kym