Was really hoping for stylish Maternity wear options

JZ627's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Was really hoping for stylish Maternity wear options”

Written on: 25/07/2013 by JZ627 (1 review written)

The only thing good about my experience with ASOS is that it has taught me to NEVER buy from a company without 1) searching reviews first and 2) looking to see if their is a customer service number to call when something goes wrong. It is VERY frustrating that this company for whatever reason does not choose to talk to its customers over the phone. I have been going back and forth with them a few times now and it never seems like they even look at the "comments" section of the customer service inquiry. All they seem to answer is the standard question you have to pick from in order to title your request. So they only seem to ever answer the "where's my order" part, which at this point I could give two licks about because I am over it.

A little bit of a background: I ordered 9 different items from their Maternity line and was very excited that they are not frumpy looking and that they seem very affordable. I made my purchase and like another reviewer stated I used a code for free two day shipping. I too checked out with PayPal not knowing that you cannot have free two day shipping if you use PayPal (so stupid that they let you select it anyway). I figured my two day shipping disappeared because the items were going to an FPO/AP address and maybe 2 day wasn't possible there. I made my purchase on the 26th of June and we ended up having to move back to the US on the 22nd of July and still no package. I contacted them twice before we moved trying to be proactive and warn them of my issue and see what options they could give me. All they said was to wait. So I waited..hopelessly checking the mail everyday with fingers crossed until the day before we moved. NO PACKAGE. So I EMAILED again and this time all they said was they were "looking into it". I've received two emails letting me know they're still looking into where my package is. Parden my language (pregnant hormones here), but screw where my package is, at this point I want to know what you're going to do to make it better? I offered options...1) send out another order to my new address (waiting for it to be forwarded from overseas is not an option, after all I am already 30 weeks pregnant! 2) refund my money so I can place a new order. It's so frustrating that you cannot pick up a phone and talk to someone to explain your situation. All you get in generic responses. I talked to a friend who orders from them and has stuff sent to FPO/AP and she said it does take awhile, but that after the 20 days they just send out another order for her....ummm why am I different? So over you ASOS :(

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to JZ627's Review

Written on: 25/07/2013

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for your order to reach you. I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you especially as you've now moved. So that I can get this sorted out for you please send over your full query along with your order number either to care@asos.com putting 'review centre' as the subject line or through Twitter on @ASOS_heretohelp. We're also on Facebook, just search 'ASOS' to find us. As soon as I get through I'll get this chased up for you. Thanks, ASOS Gabby

Jz627's reply to Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2013

Isn't there a way you can look up my previous emails to customer service? I mean shouldn't they be in the system. No offense, but typing my situation over and over when I've already done it at least 4 times, is not desirable. Especially since right now this is the last on my list of problems. My unborn child's health and her sever congenital heart defect diagnosis is first, sad that I have to figure this out too on top of coordinating surgeons and doctors for her once she's born. I wrote customer service again last night and the only option I was given was to get the package back to you all and THEN I will be refunded....not really an option seeing as how that was the ONLY choice I was given. I've worked customer service for both A&F and Banana Republic. I believe rule number one when dealing with an upset customer is, offer options.

Asos.com's reply to Jz627's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2013

Hey,

I'm really sorry to hear about the added stress this is adding, it what I understand must be a very difficult time for you.

Could you tweet us at @ASOS_HeretoHelp or private message us at ASOS on Facebook with your email address? With your email address, we can track these down for you.

ASOS Kym