What customer service?

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“What customer service? ”

Written on: 10/07/2013

Returned item over three weeks ago via the Post Office in ASOS own packaging with the returns label they provided. Have receipt from Post Office. Can I get a refund? No. I am exhausted at the amount of e mails I have sent to this company with no result. Still no refund. They refused requests to give a mail address. Have found it myself and sent details again but have little hope of a resolution. First and last time I will ever use this company and would never recommend it. Cheap and it shows.

• £58.00

Visit asos.com

Written on: 12/07/2013

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been refunded for your returns yet. If you could pop the order number and details over to us on twitter @asos_heretohelp or Facebook then we'll make sure we get this sorted right away. ASOS Mickey

Alderaan's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2013

Strangely enough it was sorted after this review. At least I hope it was- I haven't actually seen the credit on my card account yet. Sorry not impressed- it shouldn't take this long and be this much aggravation to get a refund from a mail order company.

Written on: 14/07/2013

Glad to hear that's it's all been sorted for you Alderaan. If you have any more Q's, make sure you pop us over a tweet at @ASOS_HeretoHelp so we can help you out straight away. ASOS Chantelle

Alderaan's Comment

Written on: 14/07/2013

Straight away? Sorry that's not my experience. Unless the credit does not appear on my Card account as promised I will have no need to 'pop over a tweet' as I will never use you again, I understand you are trying to neutralise bad feedback but you would be better to provide good customer service in the first place rather than clear up later.

Candi2807's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2013

Going through the same thing - hasn't been quite as long but really need the money back. I don't see how when you post through Royal Mail that they can claim it takes 10 days to even receive the items then another up to ten days to process the refund.

So 20 days to get your money back - it's not good enough and it's causing me a lot of stress - so much so that I won't be ordering again at this rate.

Hey,

Sorry to hear you're finding our returns timescale a little to long.

We do advise a maximum of 10 working days for your return to reach us, don't worry - it doesn't normally take this full time.

We also now have improve our timescale with the bank, we're afraid the time for the money to pop back into your account is outside of our control. We worked hard with them to reduce this from 10 working days to only 5.

If you feel you'd like us to look at anything, pop a tweet to @ASOS_HeretoHelp or a Facebook message on our page ASOS.

Darrylwife's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2013

Pop over a tweet? Really this verbage shows lack of concern and they don't value us as consumers

Hey,

We're sorry you're disappointed with our language used.

We like to keep things informal here, but we do need to mind not every customer enjoys this tone.

Thank you for raising this with us.

Hey,

I understand this must be very frustrating for you.

I do hope this was all resolved quickly as possible for you, if there's anything else at all - please do send us over that tweet.

asos.com