Does what it says on the tin

Angels Sin's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Does what it says on the tin”

Written on: 18/06/2013 by Angels Sin (78 reviews written)

I've used Asos several times and to be honest, I've never had a problem. All deliveries have come on time, the couple of times I have had to return something it has been trouble free thanks to the prepaid returns label they provide. As soon as they've received my returns, I've had a refund given to me. They also offer a VIP service which you can sign up to for about £9.99 a year and for that you get unlimited free next day deliveries. They also email you with special offers before anyone else.

The website is clear and easy to use and they offer a huge range of brands. This is where though my one issue does come up with them. Asos items themselves are rubbish! Bad fitting, cheap quality and just not worth the money.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to Angels Sin's Review

Written on: 03/08/2013

Hey,

Really sorry to hear that you haven't been impressed with the quality - we'll pass this feedback on as we're always looking to improve on what we offer to our customers.

I'm glad to hear you love the ASOS Premier, it's super right? We feel like the service you is great value for money.

We're here 24/7 if you ever wanna chat with us - we've got a Twitter and Facebook to keep you up to take with all the latest ASOS news.

ASOS Kym