Extremely DISAPPOINTING service

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Extremely DISAPPOINTING service”

Written on: 16/06/2013

I ordered an item from ASOS- the gold set of rings- and opted for next day delivery and received the item a week late.
Each day I was told the delivery would come, I ensured that I stood outside waiting at the relevant time to make sure I did not miss it. I check my email and i see that they have emailed me stating that there was no one to sign for the parcel.

But here's the thing, NO ONE showed up! This happened on numerous occasions and one cannot keep taking time off to wait for items ordered to be delivered especially when a next day delivery has been selected.

I had provided ASOS with my contact information and no one contacted me regarding any issues to deliver the item. So what is the point of providing all those contact information?!

A very disappointing service from ASOS.

Waste of time, money and effort.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Written on: 19/06/2013

Hey, I'm really sorry to hear this, I'd like to get this resolved for you, if you drop us an email we'll get on the case. If you'd prefer you can contact us on twitter or via our facbeook page. Thanks, ASOS Nicola

Sophie2's Comment

Written on: 22/06/2013

Have had similar experience with recent order, still not received nor has customer support provided any information, tracking updates, etc. to let me know what happened, where is my package OR if it was even pulled for shipment. Ordering in the past has not been a problem. This time is a total lack of concern for the customer. I have just cancelled the order since was ordered on 6/6 and is now 6/22 with no package of follow-up other than a blanket email response. Win Direct tracking system is not efficient either, not a working site. Would not recommend ASOS again due to poor customer service and only ok products. Atlanta, GA / USA

Written on: 26/06/2013

Hey, I'm really sorry you've had trouble with having your order delivered and this is definitely something we need to look into. If you do need any help please pop an email over with the subject 'Review Centre' and I can pick this up for you and get it sorted. If you prefer you can drop us a tweet or Facebook message and we'll also be happy to check this out. Thanks, ASOS Thomas

Rainies11's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2013

I too have not received my item. I ordered it on 6/2 and its now 7/9 and still no news at all. I have emailed ASOS about it but they couldnt help at all. Really bad experience. It's my first time ordering and im definitely am not going to be a returning customer.

Written on: 03/08/2013

Hey,

Oh dear, let us take a look for you.

We would never want you to be empty handed!

Could you get in touch by email, Twitter @ASOS_HeretoHelp or Facebook page ASOS.

We've got a one hour response time - so we'll aim to get back to you soon as possible.

Rainies11's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2013

Ok asos,

I have gotten my refund from your shop and this was a horrible experience.

Firstly I had paid for my item and got a confirmation email saying my item is in the packing stage and will be sent out to delivery as soon as it is done preparing. Then a week later, one of ASOS staff emailed to me saying that my item is OOS and they could not dispatch it to me.
This is ridiculous.

Reason from the ASOS personnel was that they miscounted the stocks availability at the warehouse and offered to refund me. My question is, why take such a long respond time to get back to me?

After refunding me the amount I paid for, they told me I could shop for other items at the shop which I did as I was offered a discount for my next purchase as an apology.

Apology accepted. So I trusted ASOS again and placed another order for another item. Went through the whole process again. Got an email saying item dispatched and I would receive in 2 weeks time. I waited for 5 weeks and got back to ASOS to enquire about my item and all ASOS could tell me was, " your item might have been lost in transit and we will proceed to refund you. "

What credibility does ASOS have now? I have placed my trust in ASOS twice. If ASOS could not smoothly deliver the item to me, then please DO NOT offer free shipping worldwide option.

I will never shop at ASOS again.

asos.com