Fantastic service, does what it says on the tin

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Fantastic service, does what it says on the tin”

Written on: 12/06/2013

I had difficulty finding maternity dresses that fit and flatter me on the highstreet so I tried Asos.

I ordered 4 dresses to try on, they didn't fit so I sent all of them back and exchanged one for the right size.

The delivery was brilliant, I got a message to tell me exactly when to expect it with options to leave it with a neighbour etc via text and email, they even told me the delivery guy's name!

The return was very easy, I just stuck a label on the delivery package, filled in the form and went to my post office to get a tracking code. All free which was handy.

They emailed me to say they were processing my return and exchange, and I got the right sized dress soon after.

Their website is easy to navigate and I could find the length of dress I wanted (not too short for a wedding and swollen ankles). More choice than on the high street too.

The fact it was so easy to exchange or return something was fantastic because I have pelvic pain at the moment which makes it difficult to go shopping for any length of time.

In short, I would recommend them, especially if you're stuck for fashionable maternity dresses like I was.

• £110

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2013

Hey, wow what a wonderful review! Thanks so much for taking the time to post it, myself and ASOS really appreciate it. You've really described the full ASOS service here, and I'm delighted about this. Thanks and we look forward to you shopping with us again. ASOS David

Bgoo24's Comment

Written on: 07/08/2013

FAKE REVIEW! fake review!

Sircherald's Comment

Written on: 07/08/2013

It's not a fake review, I am a real person. Just because I'm not slagging off a company doesn't mean it's fake! It would be good when people have a positive experience to let other people know because it is just as useful and I personally want to know which companies have good or bad service. Likewise I recommend M&S, John Lewis and Jessops because whenever anything has gone wrong they've dealt with really well. ASOS is pretty good.

The only negative ill say about them is that the dress I bought off them the lace sleeve broke the only time I wore it. I bought the dress for a wedding from maternity section because I found it hard to find a nice dress that fitted my shape. Then I moved house straight after my friends wedding and still only have 3G Internet so I went past their 28 day returns policy, also the sleeve had to be sewn at the wedding to stop the rip going all the way round. I returned the dress last week I think, and no email to say they've received it yet. When something rips at the seam I've never had a problem returning it to a store, so hopefully ASOS will be the same. The thing is I asked for a refund because Im due anytime now and I won't need a maternity dress. So depending on how they deal with this will determine whether I will shop with them in future. I hope they sort it because I do want an online shop that I trust will give me good service when things do go wrong.

asos.com