Abominable customer service

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Abominable customer service”

Written on: 30/05/2013

After placing and paying an order of 100euro's. I simply got a cancellation email from Asos. They told me something has gone wrong and my order was cancelled. 2 months later, am still waiting for my money to return.
I have been to my bank, Ideal and an independent organisation. All can't help me because, basically, they all confirm the money has been transferred to asos account and they are just holding it and not returning it.
Everytime I email them I get a simple email saying I should contact one of the other parties, as they should have my money. I have been trying to get through to their customer care, that I have indeed been to all the other parties and they all confirm Asos has my money.
The people there seem to only have one standard email to send back but no true customer help or service is offered.
All the other parties have been more than helpful. My last resort, according to all the other parties, at the moment is to go the police.
I am fed up with it and will surely NEVER EVER order from Asos again.

• clothes, 100euro's

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2013

Hello, I am extremely sorry to hear that you are still waiting after all this time to receive your money for the cancelled order. I would love to get this sorted for you right away and get your money back to where it belongs. Please send us a private message on Facebook or tweet the order details over to us @asos_heretohelp - I'll make sure to get this resolved right away. ASOS Mickey

Lymg's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2013

I have already been in touch with your customers service multiple times. They have all the information needed. Where do I find the address to send the private message to?

Bgoo24's Comment

Written on: 07/08/2013

Funny how it's constantly "TWITTER OR FACEBOOK".
Like reply to your emails ASOS!!!!!!! Stop with the Twitter.

Bgoo24's Comment

Written on: 07/08/2013

Terrible at refunding! They are so quick to take customer money but take their sweet time at returning it! GREEDY!
I am so unhappy with ASOS. Putting me out of pocket. I'd much prefer to shop at TOPSHOP or Urban Outfitters, their service is sooo much better

asos.com