Horrible customers service

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Horrible customers service ”

Written on: 30/05/2013

I bought a dress from this site asos.com, when it arrived it was too big, it was not the size it was suppose to be.
I emailed them about this and I got the answer that I can return for a refund, but not to get the right size. As there is customs fees in the country I lived I had paid 185NOK extra to get the dress from the post office, meaning if they could not return the dress the right size I would lose a lot of money. I told them this and asked if they could send a different size, they said no. They would not change their mind, they would not pay for customs and they would not do anything to solve the situation. They do not listen to what you write, it seems like they copy and paste everything they write. And when they do have a solution, another one replies and they go back on their word.
Making a long story short. Horrible HORRIBLE customers service and I would never buy anything from this place again. They do not care about their customers.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2013

Hello, I am extremely sorry to hear about this and I can assure you that if a customer received a faulty or incorrect item we will send the item again free of charge. I am very concerned to hear about the way this has been dealt with, if you could pop the order details over in a private message to us on Facebook or to our twitter account @asos_heretohelp - we will look into this right away. Once again, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. ASOS Mickey

asos.com