Extremely disappointed!

Cc1180's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Extremely disappointed!”

Written on: 20/05/2013 by Cc1180 (1 review written)

I ordered 2 bikinis last week, one set came and was fab, the other order turned up with 2 tshirts that were not what I had ordered.
I got in touch to be told that the bottoms would be sent but there was a problem sending out the top, rather than offering a refund they told me to reorder the top at more expense to myself.
Since then I have sent numerous messages through the website to which I have received no reply.
I then used Facebook, I received a reply to say the top would be sent out no later than today. Nothing has been sent do I got back in touch, to be told that there's still a problem no offer of a refund, or any way that asos could help.
I'm absolutely disgusted at the fact I am now being ignored, it's all very well telling customers to get in touch on Facebook etc, but not helping or replying when they do is appalling. I think in future it makes more sense to shop on the high street where these stores understand customer service!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to Cc1180's Review

Written on: 21/05/2013

Hey Cc1180, I'm truly sorry to hear this. I realise it's a really disappointing and frustrating situation that has occurred here. I'd really like for you to get back in touch, if you can please contact us on Facebook or via email or Twitter - please quote that you have been referred from the Review Centre. I'd really like for us to look in to a token gesture of goodwill, for what's happened. Thanks ASOS David

asos.com