Get a phone number!!

Sarabella's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Get a phone number!!”

Written on: 20/05/2013 by Sarabella (1 review written)

How dare you as a company not provide your customers with a telephone number!!!
I ordered ONE jacket and Asos have created TWO orders for it and have now withdrawn all the money out of my account!! Being a credit card this will incur fees!! I have emailed them to only receive an automatic message back telling me the only resolution is for me to receive the goods and then return them for a refund!! Even though the order was only placed in the last 24 hours !!!Really customer friendly!!! This was my first and LAST purchase I make from Asos!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to Sarabella's Review

Written on: 20/05/2013

Hey, as an online business we operate purely online via email and social media. If you need an answer really fast you can always drop us a Facebook message or tweet! I'm super sorry that you've had trouble with your order and that it has not been resolved for you yet. So I can look into this further please pop the order info over in an email or tweet (with the subject 'review centre') or tweet us. I look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted. ASOS Sarah

Sarabella's reply to Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 21/05/2013

Hi, Thankyou for responding to my review.
I am extremely frustrated because the other night I made my first online order from your company for one product and everything seemed to go smoothly until I discovered I had been sent 2 confirmation emails and 2 update emails from Asos. As there is only half an hour to cancel the order I was unable to delete the second order that had occurred. I had a friend help me with the initial order who orders stuff from you guys all the time and was the one who referred me to your app and we were both confident we followed the order process correctly.
Anyway if you are able to resolve this for me the information is the following: I ordered 1 Asos Skater Biker Mac black/UK14. The two order numbers given to me are #75019431 and #75020579 I only require one of these orders. Please help me, I don't have much money and I will incur fees for my credit card. If this can be resolved I will continue to shop with Asos as I really like your products and will continue to refer you to my friends.

Thankyou

Sarabella's reply to Sarabella's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2013

Hi, I do not use Twitter and can not find your email address!! This is sooooo hard!! Why??? I just want to communicate with you!! Please send me ur email address please!!! Or respond to these messages please!!!

Bgoo24's Response to Sarabella's Review

Written on: 07/08/2013

I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME!!! It's easier for them to ignore emails! Or claim they were lost

asos.com