terrible

Guest's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“terrible”

Written on: 16/05/2013

the WORST customer service I have ever seen in my life. TERRIBLE, AWFUL, HATE IT. If i could, I would have given 0 stars, not one. My order is lost for 5 days now and nobody has been able to tell me where it is and are avoiding of my questions to give a phone number ( everything happens via e-mail). honestly, clothing is really good quality and pricing, but the service is the worst you could possibly expierence. Just think of a really bad customer service and then make it 10x worse - that's what this is.

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2013

Hey, we're super sorry to hear that your order is missing. As an internet based retailer we don't have a direct telephone number. So that we can look resolve the issue of your lost parcel please either drop us an email us with your order details or contact us on facebook or twitter. Thanks, ASOS Nicola

Maugham's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2013

You do have a number,you just hide it and make things really difficult and frustrating for customers.Lots of internet sites have contact telephone numbers so why after the numerous complaints you people get about delivery and poor customer service don`t you actually do something about this much complained problem,or are you happy to continue loosing buyers. Presumably the answer is yes and it is pointless to keep apologizing. Take action.

asos.com