Professional Liars

MrVikktor's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Professional Liars”

Written on: 03/05/2013 by MrVikktor (1 review written)

I ordered some items from asos but was sent an email that my card has been declined. I also received a bank alert that the amount of money has been withdrawn from my account. I tried ordering the same items again with the same card, the same amount of money was withdrawn from my account again but this time the order went through. When I sent an email to care@asos.com, they told me that they haven't received authorisation to debit the funds from my account and that I won't see a transaction on my card statement. They also told me that the removed funds will be available again. All lies, haven't received any fund yet. Why was my card declined in the first place?

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to MrVikktor's Review

Written on: 05/05/2013

Hello,
I'm really sorry you hear you've had trouble with an unsuccessful order and I'd love to get this sorted.

If you can send an email over with all of the details to care@asos.com with the subject 'Review Centre' I can take a look at the order and sort this for you. You can also tweet or send us a message through our Facebook.

I look forward to hearing from you, ASOS Thomas

Lymg's reply to Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2013

Thomas, I have been emailing you weekly as I have had the same experience and am still waiting for my 100euro's. When will my questions finally be answered? Does it take posting angry reviews on this site for Asos to finally come through?

Bgoo24's Response to MrVikktor's Review

Written on: 07/08/2013

Professional liars indeed!!!! I had the same thing.

Lymg's Response to MrVikktor's Review

Written on: 30/05/2013

I have the exact same experience. Did you end up getting your money back? I have been trying too for 2 months by now and am getting really frustrated!

asos.com