Disappointed with service time after time

V117's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Disappointed with service time after time”

Written on: 26/04/2013 by V117 (1 review written)

I emailed asos about never getting any working discount which actually work for me to which they replied, they only give these codes to certain special customers and if I pay for VIP service which includes free next day delivery and collections I would also get first access to these codes and sales. WRONG.

I paid for VIP and still they hardly sent me any codes and when they did they never worked. And I had also arranged for a collection of a parcel twice only to be told that the company canceled it. Basically a rip off VIP service which they made me pay for. Absolute liars.

I have shopped on asos since 2004 they use to be very good up until two years ago it's all been downhill with service. They do not care how much of a loyal customer you've been for all those years. They will just tell you tuff luck maybe you'll get one next time just look out more. Very disappointed with this company. I won't be recommending asos to anyone anymore.

• Clothes £145

Visit asos.com

Asos.com's Response to V117's Review

Written on: 26/04/2013

Hello, I'm very sorry to hear that you've experienced some trouble using discount codes and that collections you've booked haven't been collected. I completely understand how frustrating this must have been for you and would love to take a further look into this for you. So that I can, please send through your ASOS email address along with your full query through to care@asos.com putting 'Review centre' as the subject line. As soon as this comes through to us I'll be able to pick this up. We're also social so you can reach us on Twitter on @ASOS_heretohelp or through Facebook - just search 'ASOS' to locate our page. I look for ward to hearing from you so that I can get this sorted out. Thanks, ASOS Gabby

V117's reply to Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 26/04/2013

I have just sent yet another email with 5 previous ones. And I doubt very much that it will lead to anything being done about it. I do not have the time to waste constantly emailing you about problems with your service.

Either solve it after the first email or don't make false statements that you will.

asos.com